Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vista Del Lago

It's been awhile since I've updated my nursing blog, but back on June 7th I was moved into my new apartment. My first travel apartment has been equipped with a tennis, basketball, raquetball, and sand volleyball courts along with a pool and fitness center. The apartment is complete with a garage, walk in closet, food pantry, washer/dryer room, fireplace, and balcony. Someday I'll post the video of my place. It's right on White Rock Lake and in a gated community. Ammenities goes as far as to provide the carwash vacuum cleaner in the parking lot and grills on the patio. The courtyard is very beautiful, but the downfalls include newborn pidgeons and pidgeon poop covering my balcony and my garage door quit working for the 4th time this week. When I originally moved in there was a business center complete with computers, and a fax/copy/scanner machine that worked. Now it's burdensome to have the staff always faxing my paperwork, because that machine no longer works.

Here's Vista Del Lago's website:
http://vistadellagoapthomes.com

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to add that there is also complimentary broadband internet, and my company pays for my electricity.

    ReplyDelete